Note: McGill AirClean makes the following Tech Tools information, data, and formulas available for your convenience and free use. Much of it is from the public domain, but some may be applicable only to McGill's specific, proprietary products. McGill makes no assurances or warranties, and assumes no liability for your use of its Tech Tools. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
Calculation tools for air pollution control measurements and conversions.
McGill AirClean created Tech Tools to assist users in calculating volume flows and other pertinent information that are used in sizing air pollution control equipment.
Tech Tools are comprised of the following:
Determine what size fan or blower is needed for a specific process.
and Water Vapor Calculators
Calculate standard air pollution and volume flow measurements. Specifically:
1. Convert Relative Humidity to % Volume (H20)
2. Convert % Weight (H20) to % Volume (H20)
3. Convert % Volume (H20) to % Weight (H20)
4. Convert SCFMd to ACFM
5. Convert AFCM to SCFMd
6. Convert lb/hr Gas to SCFMd
7. Convert lb/hr of Pollutant to PPM
8. Convert lb/hr of Pollutant to grains/dscf
9. Convert in wg to PSIA
10. Convert Site Elevation to Atm. Pressure
11. Apparent Molecular Weights (Volumetric)
12. Apparent Molecular Weights (Mass)
Duct Sizing Calculator
Estimate what size duct is needed.
Convert general units of measure to English or metric
Pollution Control Measurements and Conversions
Convert commonly used units of measure used with air pollution control systems to English or metric.